Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Comic [01-19-2012]

Today's class is about sharing our homework "My Life as a Graphic Novel : How I Made it to College". Than we have to ranked them from the best to the worse without a scoring guild. So everyone will pick from what they think is best either from quality of the drawing, how well the story is put together, or how much effort they put in. and because people are more concern from one thing to the other, it is really hard to have a ranking that everyone all agree on, so for the first 20 minute there is really no progress. later we decided to vote, by taking rounds of voting to decide the ranking. at the end I am not really happy with the outcome, since I believe most of the people is voting on how well the story is and the effort they put in, but for me all that I care is the quality of the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment