Sunday, January 29, 2012

Brain Dead [01-26-12]

[Concept, Craftsmanship, Characters are equality important ]

At the beginning of the class, our professor brings out some magazines [cmyk] featuring students artworks. A lot of them has wonderful ideas and powerful images. I felt refreshing after looking at the images. but later during the discussion of "words/phrase that gives different meaning to the image" I felt completely brain dead, I don't have much to say to each image. I think part of the reason is because the language, and another is because I don't use them constantly. I realized that is my weakness, which is using language. I am too heavily focus on the image, and ignores the words. and I am also aware that I did not include the [adjectives] in my post. I really need to start build some vocab.


[The more you know the more is limited]

No comments:

Post a Comment