Sunday, March 11, 2012

A list of what we learned [2012-2-28]

[Each Assignment Mean Something]

Today, we have create a list of keywords that related to what we have covered so far. each keywords will trigger a memory of what we have done. This class makes me realized that everything that we did in the class mean something. and it is not just about being a better designer but a lot of them are training to become a better person. Jimmy, our professor, he sees being class on time is critical. so for whoever gets late for the class we have a -0.5 point deduction from our grade of 25, and there is no limited to it. so basically if I am late for the class 10 time, it means I didn't do my final project. because he understand in the real world out there, being late on a presentation, is very unprofessional and might/will lose your client. the other assignment is apple drawing, we have to draw the apple that was given the second day of the class, and use different method to create the image. This assignment is a training of exploration, observation, and a little bit drawing skill. This assignment means a lot to me. For the pass almost 20 years I have only use pencil and paper to create my drawing. I am afraid to try new things, but if I don't try, I will never become someone great. The more you know, the better you become. Blog writing, help us to build up our writing skill and expression. communication is everything is graphic design.


Visual Literacy: ability to read the picture and understand the meaning behind it.


Innate: inborn; natural
jolly: Happy and cheerful
Jumble: Mix up in a confused or untidy way

No comments:

Post a Comment