Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Last Class [2012-03-15]

[Graphic Design and Art]
Today is the last day of the lecture. Next week Tuesday will be our Final Project Review day. In this last class the topic that we were talking about is the difference between "Graphic Design" and "Art". I defiantly having more knowledge about what Graphic Design is through out this 10 week course. Before I enter the the class, I always though graphic design is only about stunning image, trying to create an Image with visual Impact.even though "Art" is what I originally intended to learn and to have career on. But now I realized I am in the right major. I am a person who enjoy solving problems (problems other than math..) and that is what Graphic Design is all about.

Abiding: (a feeling or a memory) lasting a long time; enduring.
Chubby: Plump and rounded.
elastic:able to resume its normal shape spontaneously after contraction,dilatation, or distortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment