Sunday, February 19, 2012

Game Review [02-09-2012]

[Review]

Today, we spend all the class period on review on game concept in the class [only the people who complete all 9 gets review] which my games did not place on the review. I don't exactly remember which game are more interesting to me. but after the review I defiantly gain some new idea from other's game. [subconsciously]

Even though i have my 6 game concept ready but I did not like any of the game that I created, maybe it is still a concept that needs more development. or maybe it's just not a good starting point. one that I really thinks is a great Idea is, Chinese Chess vs. International Chess. but it's been done 5 years ago. I am now having trouble to make my game for the presentation.

[Thinking]

During the review  when someone present an idea of different way to play chess, but the concept is unclear. Jimmy said we have many different ways of playing poker card, and we can make different way of playing chess.

I realized to Create a totally unique game is very difficult, especially something brilliant in this short among of time. So I decided to change my focus on how to create a new way of playing "chess" or "connect 5" <-- I played around 3-4thousand games.

No comments:

Post a Comment