Sunday, February 19, 2012

Don't get late again... [02-16-2012]

[Presentation day]
Today is my turn to do my presentation on my games.

[ I get very nervous in front of people.]
My experience of presenting in front of class become very different after I took a speech class on Mt.SAC.  The best speech that I ever did in that class, it was a speech that the professor will give you a topic, and in next 5 minute you will be going up and present. and what I did was just simply go up and tell a story with a little sense of hummer. It feels like a regular talk with other people, but it certainly works for me.

[My Presentation]
I am much more nervous than I thought when I stand in front of the crow. before I went up, I have all my speech organized and knowing what I am going to say. but when I go up there, I still know what I am going to say, just the "order" is going everywhere. So I am just trying to say what I needed to say, and basically tell people how I came up with this concept. it all because I don't see Chess being realistic. and Pawn didn't always  have to be a nobody.

[My concept]

Higher Class: King, Queen
[They are pretty much useless, other than they inherent all the wealth from their ancestor]
They have everything, but their lack of ability made them replaceable.

Middle Class: Castle, Knight, Bishop
[who really maintain the society]
middle class they have better ability, has better chance to become successful [New King]

Lower Class: Pawn
[who made everything possible]
Lower class, less chance to become successful, but if they become a middle class[eats one] they have the equal or even better chance to become the higher class.[New king]

No comments:

Post a Comment